Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Tirdas 1st of Heartfire 4E, 201

Two days had past before I awoke in a strange bed. I didn't know where I was or remember how I came to be here, I was just grateful I woke up in a soft warm bed. What I was concerned about is where my clothes were. I opened the door and left my room, I was in an inn. The inn keep said my clothes were drying. She couldn't take her eyes off me, I guess she hadn't seen a man this way for sometime. I asked her for my clothes and she kindly obliged.

After getting dressed I found out that I did in fact make it to Morthal. Still weak I thought it was best to rest up for a few days. Morthal was a quiet place they calm waters and falling snow. After getting some fresh air I went back to the inn and rested up.

No comments:

Post a Comment