Thursday, 8 March 2012

Turdas 20th of the Last Seed, 4E 201

I awoke to a stiff neck and a rumbling stomach, those past few nights in a warm bed and cooked food had made soft. As I stretched I could feel the bones in my back and neck click. I woke Grey up and we had some food before we headed back to Falkreath.

It was the middle of the afternoon by the time I got back to Falkreath. I was hungry and tired but had no time to rest, I wanted to speak to Runil about my brother. When I handed him his journal he asked me if I read it and I replied "Yes" and no more was said about the diary. I had done what Runil had asked and I now wanted to know if he knew my brother.

            "I in fact did meet your brother in Riverwood and he came to Falkreath with me. I knew who you were when you came and asked me about him, he spoke of you and what you were doing in Morrowind. He wanted to follow in your footsteps and after he fell out with your father he decided to come to Skyrim. We did our work here for awhile before he decided to leave north. I asked him where he was going but he didn't know. I told him to go through Whiterun and stay at the Temple of Kynareth as they would give him food and shelter".

So Whiterun is where I'll go next, I will speak to the priests at the Temple of Kynareth and hope they have information on my brother. But tonight I'll stay here and head out in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment