Turdas 27th of the Last Seed, 4E 201
I spent the night at Sylgja's and we talked long into the night. I realised that I hardly knew my brother anymore. I left all those years ago and he grew up without me, the last time I saw him was a teenager. I left at first light and Sylgja asked me to drop off a package to her parents in Darkwater Crossing. I decided that I couldn't take Grey with me. It was hard for me to leave him behind but I left him with Sylgja. My journey to Solitude would be long and tough and I had grown very attached to him, but he was old and needed rest.
It was late in the day by the time I arrived and gave the package to Sylgja's Father. They invited me to stay and the camp for the evening. I took advantage of the sulfur pool that was close. This would be the first bath I have had in sometime. I stripped down and jumped into the hot soothing water. I must have stayed in the water for hours as night approached quickly.
Awesome job so far. I can't wait to see what lays ahead in Solitude. This is a great character build. Keep up the great work.
ReplyDeleteThanks I'm glad you're enjoying it. I'll catch up on Frggin later today.
ReplyDelete